Thursday, July 12, 2012

BODY BEAST REVIEW - DAY 15: "Build, Back/Bis"



There are two things that I'm focusing on with this workout.

1. Pull-ups: The dynamic sets and pre-fatigue sets make pull-ups exceptionally difficult. My goal is to increase my reps by one proper pull-up each time that I do this DVD, until I hit the mark of ten solid reps.

2. Form when doing bicep curls: A buddy of mine correctly pointed out that I have a tendency to 'swing' my body and use momentum to curl the weights up. Rather, I should isolate my biceps and 'squeeze' the movement up. This is tough. I find that my arms are so fatigued from the back portion of the workout, that I have almost nothing left in me and almost naturally 'swing' without realizing it. Now I am aware of what I'm doing. It's still a work in progress, but I'm improving the isolation.


Here's the Day 15 "Back/Bis" video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHsVfIhSic&feature=player_detailpage

For more info:www.FullFunctionalFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment