Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BODY BEAST DAY 14



Body Beast, "Legs"! Keeping it real, this is one of the most challenging Beachbody workouts that I've ever done. As many of you know, my legs are my weak point. This workout has no mercy whatsoever! Once it starts, it doesn't stop. The movements are heavy, fast, fatiguing and relentless. This workout combines strength, power, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning all at once. It literally shocks your entire neuromuscular system. You just have to do this workout and experience it for yourself to get what I'm saying. I am getting stronger and making improvements, but I've got a long way to go.

Here's the key to success with Body Beast... Heart, focus, discipline, determination, failure is not an option!

Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-rz7nmOcc&feature=player_detailpage

For more info:
www.FullFunctionalFitness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment