Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Asylum Volume 2 / Body Beast Hybrid: Day 2 - Upper Elite + Ab Shredder

Day 2 of my 'crazy' mixed up hybrid of Asylum Vol 2 and Body Beast! I did something different today with Upper Elite. I pulled out my flat bench and increased my weights. This hybrid is like a big lab experiment and I'm the lab rat testing out the combination of muscular endurance and hypertrophy training! My goal today was to experiment with my range of motion by using a flat bench. 


Admittedly, I'm certainly not following any scientific method. I was curious how this would feel compared to simply lying on the floor for all of the chest press exercises in Upper Elite. Wow! The extra range of motion destroyed my chest (in a very good way). I'm going to be sore tomorrow and I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment