Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shaun T.'s FOCUS T25 is now available! Get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day!


Have you checked out Shaun T’s new 25-minute workouts? FOCUS T25™ is the program. And from the
reviews and the results I’m seeing so far, it’s catching on fast.
The idea is that each workout is 25 minutes of pure intensity, 100% focus. No REST! That’s the thing.
Non-stop moves. Everything you need, nothing you don’t . . .
So even when you’re busy, you’ll always have time to get your workout in. That’s what I like about it.
The other great part about T25 is there’s always a modifier on screen. So you can go really hard or pull back
as much as you want. It may be the most efficient, effective program I’ve seen.
Also, through me, I can get you a FREE workout DVD Core Speed.
Just stop by my website at www.FullFunctionalFitness.comand follow the FOCUS T25 banner.
Or contact me directly and I’ll walk you through it, and answer any questions you might have.

Brett Thornton
brettthornton777@gmail.com
www.FullFunctionalFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment