Monday, July 2, 2012

BODY BEAST DAY 6: BUILD - SHOULDERS



Man, I had a tough time with "Shoulders". This really exposed many weaknesses throughout my anterior and posterior deltoids, traps, and scapula thoracic areas. I am very much used to circuit style weight lifting and I completely overestimated the amount of weight that I could lift. The combination of single sets, super sets, giant sets, multi sets and progressive sets is relentless. Very little time is wasted and your primary muscles working become exceptionally fatigued. I'm reminding myself to not get frustrated, enjoy the journey and to focus on form. If I do this, everything else will fall in place and I'll make vast improvements over time.

Once again, another hardcore and challenging workout from Sagi Kalev. After my first week, I can say without hesitation that the Body Beast is without a doubt the real deal!

Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b9okOl2-dA&feature=player_detailpage

For more info:
www.FullFunctionalFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment