Tuesday, March 13, 2012

P90X2 X2 CORE: CORE-CARDIO STYLE!!!



I enjoyed my cardio verison of X2 Core so much last week that I decided to hit it again today. The modifications that I substituted in for a couple of the one-legged and stability ball exercises really make this a great core-cardio routine. Plus, the addition of the long rumble roller warm-up/stretch and the total-body cool-down stretch with the stability ball makes for a great recovery week workout. I felt incredible after doing this one! The lactic acid, soreness and stiffness in my body was flushed out with the light cardio. I felt super limber after rumble rolling and stretching my entire body. I burned a total of 625 calories.

Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfkURGqTvQM&feature=plcp&context=C4e39f8fVDvjVQa1PpcFNppkzYa0BK7hRMRYe7DQtCmDSjfOFdQdA%3D

www.FullFunctionalFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment